5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 27, 2018 8:34 PM by yesicas78724314

Photoshop Brush and Zoom tool panning like the Hand tool does- Bug

kylerb85727507 Level 1

I recently got a Huion Kamvas 156HD Tablet and have been playing around with it for around a week.  Everything has been working fine until a few days ago.  When I try drawing in any direction the brush pulls the image with me like the Hand tool does.  However, the brush works perfectly normal when I brush it from side to side horizontally.  On top of that, when I try to zoom out it just moves the screen from side to side.  Now when I use my mouse everything works perfectly, or at least as perfect as a mouse can get.  So obviously the problem should be the tablet.

I have tried restarting my computer, resetting all of my preferences in photoshop, reinstalling the tablet driver and even reinstalling photoshop. But the problem is still there. This is my first time using a tablet that works like a second monitor (I've used an Intuos Medium Pro before, but it has no screen). I don't know what else to do, and I don't even know where exactly the problem is. Any help would be appreciated.