We do need some details first.
* The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
* Adobe product and version number
* Operating system and version number
* The full text of any error message(s)
* What you were doing when the problem occurred
* Screenshots of the problem
* Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.
I have some informations about this:
It's a Photoshop CC.
Windows 10 home.
No text error appeared
I was iniciate the program and open the file. Then the image not appear.
I don't have screenshot now.
My computer information:
- Dell Inspiron i15-5567-A30C
- 8GB RAM
- 1TB HD
- Intel i5 7 gen
- AMD Radeon R7 M445 2GB