2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 2, 2018 10:33 AM by MelissaLA88



      So i have been using light room for a few months now doing basic editing. I have boudoir shoots coming up and was using google and youtube to further learn to not only shoot making my background blurry but to actually edit them to be blurry. All show them using lightroom and having tabs at the top of the page that say things like file/blur, and also tabs at the top right that say things like develop. Anyone know why mine has none of that? Is it because i purchased the cheap version? Please help.

        • 1. Re: Confused
          Neox99 Level 4

          Adobe does not put out 'cheap' versions of any of their products.

          There is no such menu item in Lr as 'File \ Blur'.

          There is an 'Edit' icon upper right of Lr CC.

          There is a Develop module near the upper right of Lr Classic CC.

          1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Confused
            MelissaLA88 Adobe Community Professional

            As stated by Neox99, there is no 'cheap' version.


            Are you sure the videos you're watching are using the same program that you're using? Is it possible they might be using presets? Could you provide us with a screenshot of one of these videos you're watching that has these features/functions? Are you using Lightroom Classic CC or Lightroom CC? The Develop module in Lightroom Classic CC has a lot of options for you to use!


            We can try to help, but we will need some more details! Good luck!

            1 person found this helpful