• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print stockphoto and sell on the market?

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which license do i need to print a stockphoto and sell that printed photo on the market?
If i need the extended license, 63,99, and i print 100 of them, it is 0,6399 costs per print plus the actual printing cost, that is too high.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Hi Hilda,

Unfortunately, we do not offer any discounts or profit pricing for Adobe Stock. Extended licenses are purchased on-demand therefore the pricing are mentioned on every asset.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hilda,

You would be requiring an extended license as per your needs. Extended licenses are offered at a price of $79.99.

For more information please refer to License information and Terms of use | Adobe Stock

I understand your concern related to the pricing, however, the mentioned prices are standard for Adobe Stock and is valid for all our customers- we will not be able to provide any exceptions here.

You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!
Is there a possibility for discount when i buy 50 extended license for example?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Hilda,

Unfortunately, we do not offer any discounts or profit pricing for Adobe Stock. Extended licenses are purchased on-demand therefore the pricing are mentioned on every asset.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started