• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download errors on Application downloads? Where is customer support?

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, I bought the CC package after I left my last company and am just trying to download the apps onto my laptop.  It keeps telling me there is a "Download Error" every time I click on the Apps tab in the CC toolbar.  It leads me to contact customer support.  I have tried to chat 3-4 times.  Only once have I ever received anyone after waiting for literally hours, and that person, although nice, was unable to even address the issue and said I had to talk to tech support, which he supposedly was connecting me to.  After waiting 45 minutes, it just auto logged me out.  I have now been on the phone line support for well over 90 minutes waiting for anyone to answer the phone and all I get is this awful hold music.  I am paying monthly for a product I can't use when I have contracts I need to fulfill.  I just went to Adobe Max and as Adobe says its "there to support the creative community", they are literally providing no support for paying customers.  Can anyone help????

[Profanity removed... families visit this forum... Mod]

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

The following page might be of help for you:

Download error in Apps tab of Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application

It has a step-by-step instruction of removing the OOBE and AAMUpdater folders from your system. Are you able to try this?

Let us know how you go. Also if you continue to see the download error, please let us know:

• What operating system you are running on. (e.g. Windows 10, Mac OS High Sierra).

And hopefully we'll be able to help you along from this point forward.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The following page might be of help for you:

Download error in Apps tab of Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application

It has a step-by-step instruction of removing the OOBE and AAMUpdater folders from your system. Are you able to try this?

Let us know how you go. Also if you continue to see the download error, please let us know:

• What operating system you are running on. (e.g. Windows 10, Mac OS High Sierra).

And hopefully we'll be able to help you along from this point forward.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response.  I have tried that fix previously but it didn't change the outcome.  Do the OOBE and AAMUpdater files need to be thrown out or just removed from that folder?  Either way it doesn't seem to help.  I also uninstalled the Creative Cloud app and tried to download the software.  It lets me successfully download the installers to my laptop when the CC app is not present directly from the Adobe site, but then the install stops about 25% of the way through and says that the Adobe servers cant be contacted.  I think it is trying to load the Creative Cloud app which is the piece that doesn't work. 

Any other things I can try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, and Im running MacOS Sierra 10.12.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help.  This is costing me a ton of money.  I have tried everything under the sun and every tip I could find online and nothing is working.  I need to speak with someone on the Adobe team who can help me!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any other thoughts you can provide?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See this help article.

Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud download and install issues

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines