• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you access Adobe Document Cloud from Yahoo to attach document?

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to attach an Adobe Cloud Document to a message in Yahoo email and cannot access the cloud from the email account how do I connect the two?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Melaniel,

If I understand your query correctly, you are trying to attach a pdf document to your Yahoo email which is actually saved in "Document Cloud" storage.?

If you are working on desktop then you can open Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (desktop application)>Storage "Document Cloud">Select the file you would like to share via email>Send> Attach to Email

Or other way you can save the document cloud file to the local system storage and then compose an email in Yahoo>Select attach file.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I have tried to send from Adobe desktop and get something close to this message "Unknown error occurred while uploading attachment".

In my Yahoo account I do not get a "cloud" option for Adobe only Dropbox or Google Drive.  I would like to link the Adobe cloud if possible.  I have had access before (several months ago) but it is not there now.

I have figured the way to embed a link to the Adobe Cloud file.

Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources