• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I cancel the service?

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I downloaded Acrobat, but have decided I don't need/want it. during the first days, I kept getting reminders (ie 4 days left), but now i have no idea how to do it. Suggestions? Thanks, xo E

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Hi Elizabeth,

If I remember well, you can cancel during the first 30 days without fees. As https://forums.adobe.com/people/Test%20Screen%20Name  said, if you didn't give your credit card credentials, the non-payment will cancel your subscription.

If, however, your credit card information are known to Adobe, you need to cancel. You cancel by logging-in into your account at adobe.com. Under your name is the "Manage account" button:

These are the cancellation terms:

Subscription and cancellation terms

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you pay, or give a credit card? If not, it will just stop working in a few days and you can uninstall. No commitment from downloading the trial only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Elizabeth,

If I remember well, you can cancel during the first 30 days without fees. As https://forums.adobe.com/people/Test%20Screen%20Name  said, if you didn't give your credit card credentials, the non-payment will cancel your subscription.

If, however, your credit card information are known to Adobe, you need to cancel. You cancel by logging-in into your account at adobe.com. Under your name is the "Manage account" button:

These are the cancellation terms:

Subscription and cancellation terms

Service begins as soon as your initial payment is processed. You'll be charged the rate stated at the time of purchase, plus applicable taxes (such as value added tax when the stated rate doesn't include VAT), every month for the duration of your annual contract. If the applicable VAT rate (or other included tax or duty) changes during your one-year term, the tax-inclusive price will adjust accordingly. Your contract will renew automatically, on your annual renewal date, until you cancel. Renewal rates are subject to change, but we'll always notify you beforehand. If you cancel within 14 days of your order, you'll be fully refunded. Should you cancel after 14 days, you'll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month's billing period. Cancellations can be made any time by visiting your page or by contacting Customer Support.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines