• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sent Presets I want to use

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been sent presets which I want to use to edit pictures. They can only be opened in safarI which causes them to come up with a webpage full of different codes and text.

I am unable to save/download the presets as an attachment. I have tried on MAC PC and with my

mobile app..

How can I use the coding from the preset to apply it to a picture please

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi Adobenewbie12345,

Please refer this article Exporting Lightroom Presets and Templates | Lightroom Fanatic  to get the correct format of the presets that can be imported in Lightroom. Note that presets have a unique extension (*.lrtemplate) and the files needs to be imported in Lightroom from the user presets menu as shown in the screenshot below.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Adobenewbie12345,

Please refer this article Exporting Lightroom Presets and Templates | Lightroom Fanatic  to get the correct format of the presets that can be imported in Lightroom. Note that presets have a unique extension (*.lrtemplate) and the files needs to be imported in Lightroom from the user presets menu as shown in the screenshot below.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines