• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sent presets which won’t work

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The presets I have been sent only appear on safari with lots of text and coding as per the different preset. How do I use this text to make the preset Saved as an attachment so that I can then use it gia the app

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do me a favour and read your question as if you were someone else. 

What preset?

What are you expecting it to do?

What tool or function is it supposed to work with?

Where did you get it from? (give us the link)

What version of Photshop are you using, and what version of OSX, or are you even using a computer as opposed to a tablet/iPad device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you - apologies for being vague. Very new to this and I have answered your questions;

What preset? - I want to edit standard iPhone pictures with the presets I have been sent by a friend

What are you expecting it to do? - I expect to apply the edits to my travelling pictures

What tool or function is it supposed to work with? - I would like to save the attached photo edits as attachments so I can them upload the presets to my lightroom on iPhone

Where did you get it from? (give us the link) - I have attached a picture of what the file appears like when I open it with MACBOOK PRO and also when I try to open it on my iPhone 6 it says I have to open it with safari and the same text appears. I wish to download it as an attachment so that I can then open it in lightroom and save it as my own preset.

What version of Photshop are you using, and what version of OSX, or are you even using a computer as opposed to a tablet/iPad device?

I downloaded Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC on my iPhone 6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines