• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I use my code to call the export file(html5) to control the animate?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First,I would like to introduce myself.I am a front-end web developer from Taiwan.My English is not really good,so if you can't understand what I said,tell me the detail to let me know what words let you understand.

I started Adobe Animate cc just for few days.I think I can use it to learn html5.

My question is "How do I use my code to call the export file(html5) to control the animate?"

It means,when I finished the animation.I want to add this animation to my website(I watched this video Adobe Animate CC: Add to HTML web page (Updated Version) - YouTube  to know how to merge my codes).

Now,I would like to use a plugin,such like Scroll Magic to control the animation's frame(you can see this example[ Image Sequence - Examples - ScrollMagic  ] to know how the scroll magic  control a parameter to his purpose) .I want to control the export file to control the animation's timeline with my other funtion is my codes,such like controling the animation to stop.when I scroll 100 pixel.

I have no idea to do this.because I can't call the inner code's frame.

I tested a idea that is using my code to control the animation.When the animation begin after 1 second,it stoped in the frame 7.This is not use Adobe Animate Inner code.It is use my js to control.

this is the way I had tride:

In Adobe Animate CC.I declared a global function which is

globalFunc= function(stopFrame){};

and then add a scirpt in a timeline's frame,it's code is:

var _this=this;

globalFunc=function(stopFrame)

{

_this.gotoAndStop(stopFrame);

}

And then I export the files.change the htmls.add my js code:

var tmpTime = setTimeout(function()

{

globalFunc(7);

}, 1000);

It worked. the animation stopped in the frame 7 after one second.So,I could use this way to control the animation's parameter.But you know.It's not a good way.

and not my purpose.Because It stared after one second. I want it execute immediately.

So If I want to use this way. I must find out where the animation's first initial place to add "globalFunc(7);".
I am not familiar with CreateJS.So I tried a lot of ways,I still could not find out.

But it is not the best way to control the animation's parameter.If you have a better idea,tell me,thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Finally I found the answer from canvas - How to communicate 'externally' between Adobe Animate CC animations? - Stack Overflow

Just use

exportRoot.gotoAndStop(7);

But I just have a problem here.

If the animation only has one time line .It works  immediately.(just add the code after "fnStartAnimation();"))

but if you have a symbol object.We know if we want to stop it.we should stop the symbol object's timeline.not the root stage's time line.

So I use:

exportRoot.obj1.gotoAndStop(7);

"obj1" is the symbo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Finally I found the answer from canvas - How to communicate 'externally' between Adobe Animate CC animations? - Stack Overflow

Just use

exportRoot.gotoAndStop(7);

But I just have a problem here.

If the animation only has one time line .It works  immediately.(just add the code after "fnStartAnimation();"))

but if you have a symbol object.We know if we want to stop it.we should stop the symbol object's timeline.not the root stage's time line.

So I use:

exportRoot.obj1.gotoAndStop(7);

"obj1" is the symbol object's instance name.

It not works.

but I found,I used setTimer,let it called after one second,It worked.

well,I think I don't have to call it immediately.

Because if I want to use scroll magic to control the object's time line.It not needed to call it immediately.

but I am curious about this problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines