3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 6, 2018 3:32 PM by gabrielas96298599

    Temporary grids appearing on images in Photoshop and InDesign CC


      Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 6.32.28 PM.png

      As I try to edit images, I get this awful grid pixel stuff all over (see it here at left and right edges near top). It comes and goes as I move around, but it's been happening in both Photoshop and when I scroll and zoom in InDesign. What is happening? How can I make this stop? Thanks for your help.