Could you give more specfics about your problem like what you tried to do capture the dialog task the is your problem? Post the dialog captured and post the steps you used to get it.
Supply pertinent information for quicker answers
- The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
- Adobe product and version number
- Operating system and version number
- The full text of any error message(s)
- What you were doing when the problem occurred
- Screenshots of the problem
- Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.
Thanks for the "ANS"
I work with Windows 10...
Photoshop CC last version (it works until friday night)
and down below you can see the Adobe infernal Tasks (that "caged" me in a loop)
also if I try to log out o restart the computer, when I launch some adobe program he answer me with this two boxes :-(
I hope that tomorrow it works I've some dead line to respect ;-)