• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converting Digital log data

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to convert a PDF well log document that was e-mailed to me;  to a tiff continuous format  (no page breaks) that the Railroad commission requires for their On-line electronic well log data digital system. The system will also take Log ASCII (LAS) but I think I would like to try tiff format. This digital format has to be just right for the RRC web site to except it. Anybody know what to do?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Editing & Exporting PDFs​ community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Debrab,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. Could you please share the complete workflow and steps you tried to convert the Digital log data?

Is it possible to share a sample/original PDF file with us? To share the file, please use Adobe Send feature, upload the file, share the link to files via private message only, How Do I Send Private Message

have you tried converting the PDF file? What is the dot version of Acrobat installed, to identify refer to Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Is it a Mac or Windows machine?

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2018 Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Acrobat creates for every page in the PDF file one TIFF file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines