Sorry for the delay in response.
Please find below the answers to your query:
1. In Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, the "Save" feature is not available. You can only save a copy of the PDF using the "Save as" option.
When you make any changes to file, you will see the "Save" option will be available. However, it will work as "Save as" only.
This is an as designed behavior.
2. As you have mentioned that the file is shared on the network. When you open the file and save the changes, do you save it to the same location?
Do you save changes to the same file or you save as the file with a different name?
Also, please let us know how exactly you are sharing the file on the network.
It would be helpful if you share the exact steps you do.
We will be waiting for your response.
Let us know if you have any questions.
1. Too bad, that this kind of simple and all time used action is disabled in DC...
2. When is shared on network i OVERWRITE existed file with same file name, and then sharing messes about. I share over folder properties for EVERYONE-READ/WRITE option selected, so everyone could makes changes and save this file.
1. This happens when the protected mode is enabled in Acrobat Reader.