As you get an error while attaching the document in Outlook, can you please share the screenshot of the message.
To share the screenshot, click on Insert image icon as shown below:
Then click on "Choose File" and browse to the location where you have saved the screenshot.
Select the image file and click on "Open". Then click on "Insert Image" tab at the bottom to add it to forum reply.
Please provide the following details to investigate the issue:
- Dot version of Adobe Acrobat DC (Take help from the steps mentioned here Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC )
- OS version on your system.
- MS office version you are using.
- Are you able to attach the documents?
Let us know if you have any questions.
We will be waiting for your response.
- Dot version of Adobe Acrobat DC (Take help from the steps mentioned here Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC ) 2015.006.30394
- OS version on your system. windows 7 pro
- MS office version you are using. office 365/office 2016 newest patch
- Are you able to attach the documents?yes
Thank you for the information.
Did you try once to repair the installation?
If not, try once to check if it makes any difference. Launch Acrobat and go to Help menu > Repair Installation.
Also, try to recreate the preferences of the application.
You may take help from the steps mentioned here How to reset Acrobat Preference settings to default.
Did you check if you get the same error message when you use the Send & Track online?
If not, please open this link https://cloud.acrobat.com/ and sign in with your Adobe ID.
Then click on Send & Track option and try to upload the document.
Check if you get the error message.
Please try the steps mentioned above and let us know how it goes.
yes we repaired.
we actually have two machines here onsite that is having the same issue/
BTW recreating the preferences thing did not work