• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

disappearing photos

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a photo that I have added to an existing site. When I preview it in the browser it appears fine. When I upload it to the site it doesn't show up. In safari it shows a question mark, in Chrome it just isn't there. I have tried putting it in another site and it still doesn't show up. I have also put other photos in its place and they work fine.  Could it be the photo? I have tried getting another copy from the photographer and adjusting it and reserving it in photoshop. I have attached a photo of a quick test site I tried with another photo from a different shoot.

Screen Shot 2018-01-08 at 11.01.02 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Could you please show us a screenshot of you „Assets“ panel with the entry of this photo?

I strongly assume, that the filename contains blanks („ „) of special characters like „, /, ä, ç, …

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please show us a screenshot of you „Assets“ panel with the entry of this photo?

I strongly assume, that the filename contains blanks („ „) of special characters like „, /, ä, ç, …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2018-01-08 at 11.10.24 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not the assets panel. But anyway: Is your issue solved, because it is marked as such?

If not solved: Open the image and save it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, the photographer had put a space in front of all the photo names that I did not see. It appeared as an underscore when I uploaded it. I deleted it and now it it working fine. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines