3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 15, 2018 11:09 AM by Sheena Kaul

Get a refund for an accident.

ferhatm

Hi, I was checking the different stock products with no real intentions of purchasing anything, I just wanted to see the prices but actually ended up buying one of the products (the n° of the order is ADB001298443FR, for 23,99€, the item is Item# 65272916). The thing is I had no money on my PayPal account so it automatically took the money from the backup account (which is not mine's but my sister's). Is it possible to get a refund? (I'm not interested in getting a credit/token back).

Best regards,

Ferhat M.

(your help would be precious, thank you for everything!)

• 1. Re: Get a refund for an accident.
          Sheena Kaul Adobe Employee

Hi there,

I apologize for the trouble you had faced with navigating the Adobe Stock website.

I understand that you accidentally licensed the image# 178991206 which is a premium asset.

Since there is no way to undo this action, I would request you to Contact Customer Care for the refund and cancellation queries.

Feel free to update the thread in case of any further questions.

Regards,

Sheena

• 2. Re: Get a refund for an accident.
            ferhatm Level 1

Hi! Thank you for your answer!

I did it the same day you told me to do so, they told me that my case would be worked on and I would eventually get a refund in the next two days (we were the 9th). Today we're the 13th and not only have I not received the refund, I was also charged for the exact SAME product once again, which means that I paid 48 euros for no reason.

I am so desperate, I can't even contact them through their chat anymore, I don't know why. Please help me!

Regards,

Ferhat

• 3. Re: Get a refund for an accident.
              Sheena Kaul Adobe Employee

Hi there,

I have checked the case details and your interaction with support.

I have escalated the case to the concerned team; they will be reviewing the issue and updating you asap.

Appreciate your patience!

Regards,

Sheena

1 person found this helpful