2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 13, 2018 5:03 AM by thanulee

URGENT VAT issue

thanulee Level 1

Hello, I have a very urgent issue concering my VAT and ur invoices and i w8 hours in chat without being able to reach u. Same from phone, I cant call u from Greece, it says number has been changed and some weird instructions from automated machine. I cant find ur emails as well.
      I need to talk to the logistics department URGENTLY about my situation.

How do i contact u?? If u post a telephone number, post it EXACTLY how i should call from GREECE. The number i found on ur website, is not working or something needs to be different or put in front or something.

Ty...

• 1. Re: URGENT VAT issue
          DelphiZoa Adobe Community Professional

Hi Thanulee,

Sorry you're having such a frustrating experience trying to contact customer service. In the past, when I have connected to chat support, the wait has only been a few minutes. Do you have a stable internet connection? If so, did you try contacting chat using a different browser?

I'm afraid I don't have specific instructions for calling from Greece. Adobe directs all contact requests through this form: Contact Customer Care. If you haven't already, run though the steps (Account issues > Payments, invoices, orders > Show me my contact options), to get to the recommended phone number and chat links.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: URGENT VAT issue
            thanulee Level 1

Thanks, the number is not working though and the instructions from the voice machine are wrong. Its terrible that i have been through all those to get in touch with a company that a pay hunders of euros each year. I managed to get in chat contact (my internet is perfectly stable) and I had to talk with 4 different guys cause they barely understood my issue. It feels like they are robots and that they do not even understand basic english.

After all those i still w8 for a response in my mail few days now. I havent encountered worst customer support in my life.