3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 9, 2018 12:46 PM by Martin_Bns

    Shape Use


      Hi! I'm creating a graphic for a friend who is publishing a book. I used the light bulb shape (the one that comes with Photoshop) and was wondering if that needs some kind of license?


      Thank you!