Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pixel Issues

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having issues with my images displaying correctly. I have an old version of Photoshop, cs5.5 design standard.

I am on the latest upgrade of mac os, 10.13.2 (high Sierra). Before high sierra I stuck with el capitan and had no problems

but now that I wanted to be upgraded, I have images clarity issues. As you may see, the face has is pixled and the arms an so on.

How do I fix this issue, I have read things such as the the cache setting or graphics card issue probably, but I cant seem to modify those

to make anything work-if that even is the issue.

Any suggestions

Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 2.00.39 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are zoomed out at 38.3%. Try looking at it at 100%, 50%.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Unfortunately this issue is not resolved by that. I have zoomed in larger and smaller and still pixel issues persist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work in very large files and I have not had these issues prior to the mac upgrade of Sierra or High Sierra as I reverted back to El Capitan when Sierra first came out for program issues of Photoshop

Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 3.19.45 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you send me the image, I can look at in PS CC 2018 on my Mac running Sierra and let you know for sure that it's your version of PS... can you upload it to dropbox?

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines