• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom 6

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I just purchased the upgrade from Lightroom 3 to Lightroom 6.  I did so while on my laptop (MACBOOK PRO) and didn't realize I guess? that I can't also download it to my IMAC.  Is this true?  My Macbookpro won't even download it.  Help please

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are allowed 2 installs.

You can download the Mac version of the LR 6 Base installer and the 6.14 update from here.

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much!  I will try this!  I'll keep ya posted as to how it goes once completed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to download it thanks! My RAW files taken with my Mark IV still cannot be read in Lightroom 6 - but I'm downloading the update now so I'm hoping that will fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My RAW files taken with my Mark IV still cannot be read in Lightroom 6

If you mean the 5D Mark IV then you need Lightroom 6.7 or later.

Cameras supported by Camera Raw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes -see above comments - I have the latest vs of Lightroom that I purchased last week - downloading 6.14update now and hoping it'll work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines