10 Replies Latest reply on Jan 15, 2018 8:08 AM by Günter Heißenbüttel

Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect problem

craigimpressions

I have updated a website for the first time that my other designer created in the past, no longer working for me.

I have updated 3 documents that are links in the footer, just done what the previous designer did in the past.

Error message I'm getting is

"Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect. Clear browser cache and try again. If the problem persists please contact website author."

Then

"JavaScript exception: Error calling selector function: TypeError: Muse.Utils.makeButtonsVisibleAfterSettingMinWidth is not a function"

I have read the help section at the top of the forum "Some files on the server maybe missing...". Uploaded the page again and it hasnt worked.

I have only uploaded one page (About-us) in Business Catalyst as a trial but daren't upload all of the other pages in case the same happens on the whole site. The About-page I have uploaded has been done in Muse 2018. All other pages were done in a year ago in Muse 2015 probably. Could this be the issue?

I have uploaded the files in Assets on Business Catalyst, so I know the files are on the server.

Website page in question is About Us | Happy Days Club & Nursery School

When clicking on the links at the bottom, Policies, Prospectus, Terms Dates and Fees, it come up with this message for Policies

Firefox can't find the file at http://www.happydaysnursery.net/assets/policies-and-procedures-nov-2017-(3).doc.

Also the links I have updated at the bottom have moved and are in the wrong position

Tearing my hair out.