2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 12, 2018 12:38 AM by hardys77

    What's the name?


      Hello. I'm trying to remember how I did this ( I will post a picture below ) it's been more than 7-8 years since I did this, I used to mess around in photoshop doing signatures and now I try to get back to learning stuff. Can someone tell me what's the name of this effect? I kinda remember putting textures and doing something to them but I really,really don't remember how I did it. The thingy on the arms, all I remember is using some textures.. Thanks.