• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't import photos

Explorer ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I've been using Adobe Draw on my iPad Pro for a long time now and I've never run into this problem before. When I try to import a photo to use as a reference for a drawing, I get an error saying "Cannot Download Photo" and "There was an error downloading this photo from your iCloud Photo Library. Please try again later."

I checked my settings and Draw has the same permissions for accessing my photos as always - it's set to "allow photos only" as opposed to "never." Everything is up to date as of the last update, and I could import photos as recently as yesterday.

Help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Thanks for such a speedy response!

I tried quitting all the programs involved and restarting the iPad a few times to no avail. Eventually I tried deleting the program and reinstalling it, and when that didn't work, I just restored the iPad itself from an old backup. That's fixed it for now, and hopefully the issue won't resurface.

Fingers crossed! Back to drawing.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BeanFactory.

This sounds like it might be an issue with iCloud. A couple of quick questions:

Are you able to import photos from iCloud into any other apps?

Have you tried force-quitting both Draw and the Photos app, restarting your device, then relaunching both apps?

Have you tried signing out and back in to your iCloud account?

Let me know what you find.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for such a speedy response!

I tried quitting all the programs involved and restarting the iPad a few times to no avail. Eventually I tried deleting the program and reinstalling it, and when that didn't work, I just restored the iPad itself from an old backup. That's fixed it for now, and hopefully the issue won't resurface.

Fingers crossed! Back to drawing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

BeanFactory.

Well, I'm glad it's working. I can't determine, from what you've said whether it was an iCloud issue or a Draw issue.

Please let me know if it happens again.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines