Create a new 5X7 file.
Place each of the photos on the new file and resize as required.
Do the math so that the two photos will fit on a 5x7 canvas. You may have to crop/resize.
- In Editor, expert tab, go to File>new>blank file. Enter the dimensions, resolution, background.
- Open Picture file #1, go Select>all, then Edit> copy to put it on the clipboard
- Go back to the blank file (canvas), then Edit>paste. Picture #1 will come in on a separate layer
- Activate the move tool and position Picture #1
- Repeat steps 2-5 for Picture #2.
Worked like a champ once I knew how. Thank You.
Got it. Thank you.
You're welcome. Glad to help.