• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screen Recording with Multiple Monitors - Program Pop Ups

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Captivate 8 on Windows 10. I have three monitors. I have a video that I'm recording for captivate on monitor 3 and I'm continuing to work through other tasks on monitors 1 and 2. Monitor 2 is my main display. Before I start my video demo, I double check that all programs that I have opened are defaulting to monitors 1 and 2 rather than the 3. However, dialog boxes from programs running on monitors 1 and 2 still pop up monitor 3 and I have to start the recording over. Example: I'm working on a Word document on monitor 2. When I open up my paragraph menu to adjust fonts/settings, the pop up appears on 3 even though the program is on 2 thus ruining my video.

Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured it out! Preferences>Recording>Settings  uncheck box "Move new windows inside recording area"

Very stressful problem with an insultingly easy solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources