• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic CC disabled despite active subscription

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, I'm a newbie to this forum and was not even sure what terms to search by, so if this problem is answered before I apologize.

Some weeks ago I Started my Lightroom Classic CC and the "white web login" appeared, only to send me into an infinite loop. I was determined to work with my photos that afternoon so after some research, trying to log out and In again, I got the impression that this was a temporary error, so in this Creative Cloud window (see below) I selected Trial and hoped that what seemed to be a temporary issue would solve itself.

AdobeCreativeCloud.jpg

However, now as you can see, the trial is expired, and regardless of my user has an active plan, it seems my LR Classic CC does not know and my modules except for library are disabled. What is weird is that as you can see my subscription which includes Photoshop C, LR CC and LR Classic CC only Photoshop CC is available for installation (and "in sync" with my plan, the last two is not. )

Any advice would be great!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Try the following steps:

• Sign out from the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application (Sign in and sign out to activate Creative Cloud apps)
  • Browse to the location: [System Drive]:\ProgramData\Adobe
  • Rename the 'SLStore' folder to 'SLStore_old'
  • Browse to the location: [System Drive]:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
  • Rename the 'SLCache' folder to 'SLCache_old'
  • Sign in to the Adobe CC desktop app

You can also take a look here: Stop Adobe Creative Cloud from opening in trial mode after purchase

Axel

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the following steps:

• Sign out from the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application (Sign in and sign out to activate Creative Cloud apps)
  • Browse to the location: [System Drive]:\ProgramData\Adobe
  • Rename the 'SLStore' folder to 'SLStore_old'
  • Browse to the location: [System Drive]:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
  • Rename the 'SLCache' folder to 'SLCache_old'
  • Sign in to the Adobe CC desktop app

You can also take a look here: Stop Adobe Creative Cloud from opening in trial mode after purchase

Axel

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Axel!

You have saved my day! You have no idea how much I have been trying to solve this. And Adobe support was not very helpful either.

So a small comment for anyone else with the same issue, I had to kill some Creative Cloud services in the background to be allowed to rename the SLStore.

This might have been the reason for an error message restarting LR Classic, but a reboot fixed that.

Again, thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines