4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 13, 2018 4:29 AM by Giordano - ACP Italy

    Trying to create shape around font, like in the image attached


      Maybe I'm not sure what this procedure is actually called, but the difference between just a regular stroke around this text is that most of the outer layer is not around the text.  It's more of a arced rectangular shape but has adjustments to fit the fonts outer-lying shape.  I.e the K in the logo.  Can anyone help?

      https://img02.deviantart.net/dd49/i/2015/306/5/e/lego_logo_large_by_raukhaul_au-d9f9agw.pn g