• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contact Sheet not in order

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating contact sheets using the Contact Sheet II automation tool. This appears to work fine except the photos are not in numerical order, they all have the same name followed by a number e.g. Photo (1).NEF. When I try to create a contact sheet they are mostly in order, however, they start at 1 and then jump to 10 and continue to 11, 12 etc. Then 2 appears before 20, 3 before 40 etc. and 5 to 9 appear at the very end. Any idea how to sort this? I'm using Photoshop CC by the way. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Consider renaming 1 through 9 as 01, 02, 03, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The look like a correct name sort order you need to add the leading 0 to keep the numbers in the right location else you mix unit, tens, hundreds, thousands etc Its a character string sort.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines