I am sorry that you are facing trouble in using those MOGRT templates in Premiere Pro.
I have two Adobe Stock MOGRT file downloads
Are those paid templates or free templates?
What is the exact version of Premiere Pro & After Effects (check from the help menu)?
Both are paid Adobe Stock Files.
Premier Pro version 12.0.0 (Build 224)
After Effects version 15.0.0 (Build 180)
3 people found this helpful
Hey Scott, I had the same issue with my paid stock files too -- and was only able to find the answer on YouTube, strangely enough.
We can't just drag and drop MOGRT files into Premiere (that would be too easy), what we need to do is this:
- Open Window > Essential Graphics
- Click on Install Motion Graphics Template button -- (in the Essential Graphics tab, the it's a button that looks like a folder with an arrow on it, next to the dropdown menu that says "Essential Graphics")
- Browse and locate your MOGRT file.
- Import it, and install any missing fonts if necessary.
- Drag and drop the newly installed MOGRT into your project
Hope that helps!
That works and is so simple. Thank You!!!!!
Hello, I am having that same issue and I followed the steps above however when i drag and drop the file doesn't load into the project. Am I missing a step or something?
Same here with no luck
no solution? its been months