• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BC template transfer from one Partner to another.

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I've recently purchased a new BC site template, and the seller is trying to transfer it to my Partner ID.

So far, we were able to get to the stage in which the transfer is pending approval from an Admin User, and from the new Partner (myself). The current partner (the seller) has already Approved the transfer.

My e-mail address is listed in the Admin User list under Site Settings, but I don't have any option to approve the transfer.

Question is: how can we get the transfer further, and from what Partner account?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Adrian

P.S. According to this article is the Admin User that has to approve first. Since I am also as Admin User, I should probably be able to approve. My guess is, the seller that initiated the workflow is the one that has to make the nest step.

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Adobe support helped me out.

FYI: before triggering the transfer, the current site owner have to add another admin user to the site, this new user e-mail should not be a Partner user. The new Partner user should not be in the Admin user list at this point in time. Ones the transfer is triggered, and the new Partner ID is entered at the moment at the transfer, all 3 will receive approval e-mails.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe support helped me out.

FYI: before triggering the transfer, the current site owner have to add another admin user to the site, this new user e-mail should not be a Partner user. The new Partner user should not be in the Admin user list at this point in time. Ones the transfer is triggered, and the new Partner ID is entered at the moment at the transfer, all 3 will receive approval e-mails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines