• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Linking Wordpress with Adobe Muse using RSS Blog 2.0. Error: Feed failed!

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am currently struggling linking my Word Press Blog with my Adobe Muse.

I have downloaded the RSS Blog 2.0 widget and have inserted the link to my blog, but for some reason I keep getting this message pop up below:

Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 01.04.22.png

When I click into the Validator Test, I get the below screen and I am not really sure where I have to go from there I have downloaded the banner and uploaded it to a page on my blog but it has not worked and would appreciate any support.

Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 01.06.43.png

Now its an old blog but completely empty besides a 'testing' entry, which of course is not pulling through. Please let me know if you have come across this problem or know how to fix it.

Thank you very much in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

so you have a 3rd party blog, hosted on a 3rd party server and you want to use a 3rd party widget to get it showing... what has this got to do with Adobe Muse?

I assume you need to add an ID code to your page so that wordpress knows to trust this widget but

the blog 2 widget was made by 123Muse who are now owned by Adobe Muse Templates | Muse Themes | Muse Tutorials

so they are the best people to ask

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

so you have a 3rd party blog, hosted on a 3rd party server and you want to use a 3rd party widget to get it showing... what has this got to do with Adobe Muse?

I assume you need to add an ID code to your page so that wordpress knows to trust this widget but

the blog 2 widget was made by 123Muse who are now owned by Adobe Muse Templates | Muse Themes | Muse Tutorials

so they are the best people to ask

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines