• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Audition CC Vocal Remover

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've a recorded a church sermon, in which there are three voices in a single track. Preacher preaches in English and then two translate it in Kannada an Tamil languages one after the other. So i've to remove the Kannada translators voice in the full track in Adobe Audition CC. So that i require only preachers and Tamil Translators voice.

EDIT [Moved to Audition forum – moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

simonpaul0720  wrote

I've a recorded a church sermon, in which there are three voices in a single track. Preacher preaches in English and then two translate it in Kannada an Tamil languages one after the other. So i've to remove the Kannada translators voice in the full track in Adobe Audition CC. So that i require only preachers and Tamil Translators voice.

Editing this is potentially one answer, although I realise that this might take some time. But, to remove any of the voices using the technol

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Simon, that sounds more like simple editing rather than Vocal Remover.

Edit the speech in Audition's multitrack then it's non-destructive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

simonpaul0720  wrote

Editing this is potentially one answer, although I realise that this might take some time. But, to remove any of the voices using the technology in Audition (the Center Channel Extractor) requires that your track is stereo, and that the voices are positioned in different parts of the stereo field. If it isn't stereo, then editing manually will be your only option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines