• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem is back... LRC refuses to open RAW files as smart object in Photoshop since update of PS and LRC

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be a re-occurring problem with Lightroom and wastes a lot of my time every time it happens. But yet again I have found myself unable to finish an urgent job as this morning LR has decided to ignore me every time I click 'Open as smart object in Photoshop...'. This was working fine last night, I made the mistake of updating my LR and PS this morning Now when I ctrl click the first image and select 'Open as smart object in Photoshop...'. Photoshop opens as expected, I wait.... I wait some more... and some more... eventually realising neither PS or LR are doing anything. So yet again I find myself at the end of a job I'm urgently trying to get out the door and my workflow is broken at the 11th hour!!!! Really don't understand why this still isn't fixed?! or keeps re-occurring everytime LR is updated by Adobe. Please please please please please please fix this properly Adobe. I have uninstalled and re-installed, I have checked the 'import RAW...' thing in file handling settings, and every other fix that is on your forum and none of them work this time?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?