• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a pdf pack subscription i am logged in but it wont edit?

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PDF Pack / Icloud subscription i open the pdf Doc. click on Edit PDF and it says do i want a free trial?

And i can't seem to find anyone to talk on the phone?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Hello michaeln14992330

As per the description above, you are not able to edit a PDF file using the Adobe PDFPack subscription, Is that correct?

With the Adobe PDFPack subscription, you can easily create, combine, sign, and send PDF files online. You can also convert PDF files into editable Word or Excel files.

You cannot edit PDF files with Adobe PDF Pack. You need Acrobat DC to edit PDF files. See Adobe Acrobat Pro DC: PDF converter, convert PDFs from anywhere. https://acrobat.adobe.com/in/en/acrobat/acrobat-pro.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello michaeln14992330

As per the description above, you are not able to edit a PDF file using the Adobe PDFPack subscription, Is that correct?

With the Adobe PDFPack subscription, you can easily create, combine, sign, and send PDF files online. You can also convert PDF files into editable Word or Excel files.

You cannot edit PDF files with Adobe PDF Pack. You need Acrobat DC to edit PDF files. See Adobe Acrobat Pro DC: PDF converter, convert PDFs from anywhere. https://acrobat.adobe.com/in/en/acrobat/acrobat-pro.html

The support for the Document Cloud services is only available on Adobe forums, there is no specific dedicated number for Adobe support for Document cloud services.

For troubleshooting related to Document Cloud services, you can refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources