• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embedded Twitter timeline not showing up.

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I embedded a Twitter Collection on the front page at www.newflightdigital.com, but it is not showing up correctly once published.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As you said it is an embedded timeline, meaning you are getting the HTML code and placing it in Muse, correct?

Could you please show us your site and also check if it works fine after publishing on Business catalyst?

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is correct. I got the embed code from Twitter and inserted it in Muse using Object> Insert HTML. I just published it on Business Catalyst as you suggested, and it does not work there either. My site can be found at www.newflightdigital.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is possible that there is a conflict with the other widgets on the page. Did you try testing by publishing the page with just the Twitter widget?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did try this. It did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wait. On an entirely blank page without the A Master, it works. What should I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please share your .muse file with us? Only the master and page in which you are trying to put the widget.

See this for reference - Please Provide a .muse File to Help Us Fixing Your Issue!

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure. Here you go:

twitter issue.muse - Google Drive

Be advised that the HTML shows up correctly in the program; it just doesn't work when previewing or when published.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines