• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media browser won't update.

Contributor ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the past media browser would update when you record a new file and ave a selection.  Example:  I record a file and the select a few selections as "save selection as," and I would see them pop up in the media browser folder I selected.  Now, it defaults to a folder i can't determine.  I have to manually re-open the file I need in the media browser) to see the files I've saved.  I have called support, they had me uninstall and reinstall and it does not work.  Macbook Pro High Sierra.  Latest CC version of Audition.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone, anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need a dev to comment on this - the vast majority of us are PC users, and the devs are the only ones who know anything useful about Macs!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Steve!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines