Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS ACE certificate

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i`m ACE in Photoshop CS on 2007. but when try to check it out in adobe website, couldn't find it! the Photoshop CS certificate doesn't listed any more!!

please any one can help?

[This is a public forum. Your personal information was removed for your protection.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Hi Omara:

You are asking on the community forums, where users answer other users questions, so none of us can change your listing.

I can see that my old PageMaker cert is still listed, so I don't think old certifications get cleaned out, but I can also see that my CC certs are not listed, so I'm guessing it hasn't been updated in years.

It appears that Pearson (and not Adobe) is in charge of the list, so I'd recommend starting here:

Contact aceprogram@pearson.com.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Omara:

You are asking on the community forums, where users answer other users questions, so none of us can change your listing.

I can see that my old PageMaker cert is still listed, so I don't think old certifications get cleaned out, but I can also see that my CC certs are not listed, so I'm guessing it hasn't been updated in years.

It appears that Pearson (and not Adobe) is in charge of the list, so I'd recommend starting here:

Contact aceprogram@pearson.com.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks BarbBinder, i will give it try!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Barb:

Thanks for your reply, I have the same problem as Omara, but now the email you shared (aceprogram@pearson.com) is not working in the meantime, any other way to solve this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines