• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Migrating back to Lightroom CC Class from Lightroom Cloud

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently started using Lightroom CC and imported a few hundred photos and begun editing them.

I then realized there were some features in Lightroom Classic that were missing in Lightroom CC (presents, metadata in import etc)

We went back to Lightroom classic but now down know how I can import the Lightroom CC library back into Lightroom Classic so I can continue/keep the edits i made.

Any help please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are asking how to keep the edits you made when you were using Lr CC or

are you asking how to keep the edits you made in Lr Classic before you synced to the 'cloud'?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes looking to keep the edits I made in Lr CC. Ideally the actual details of the changes (whats stored in the library) not just the outputs.

I still have all my images on my SD Card, im not worried about the images but i had spent a fair amount of time organizing, flagging/starring and editing and ideally I wouldn't want to have to start from scratch,.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lr Classic, if you hover over the identity plate (top left) a disclosure icon should appear (see image below) and clicking on it will open the Activity Center. There you can start and pause sync.

Before commencing sync you may wish to go to Preferences and under the sync tab you can nominate a specific folder or external drive for storing photos from the cloud. You can also choose to have photos automatically added to dated sub-folders based upon capture date.

Once you start sync from the Activity Center your originals should start downloading from the cloud.

Identity-Plate.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines