Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Part of clip disappeared!

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was working a premiere pro cc 2018 using a Dynamic Link with after effects cc.

I know it's full of bugs, and i got one.

I opened premiere and PART of a clip disappeared! It's on a timeline but with some specific lines. And it's invisible. On the Effects Control panel visibility is to 100%.

I've tried to re-link it, but my license for after effects has ended! Before I've checked, that in after effects it's visible. I don't know what to do.

I need a help quickly!

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

It's one comp in AE, though.  If that comp has been shorted, the corresponding linked clip in PP will show that Missing Media indicator.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm lost.  Take a look at the following.

Getting Answers Quickly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

s_h_a_d_o_w  wrote

but with some specific lines.

As in diagonal stripes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lines.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the Missing Media indicator.  It's letting you know there used to be media for that portion of the clip, but now there isn't.  It often occurs when you relink a clip to the wrong file on the hard drive.  In this case, it could also occur if you shorten the comp in AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, there were two clips, but they merged after connecting to AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's one comp in AE, though.  If that comp has been shorted, the corresponding linked clip in PP will show that Missing Media indicator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines