Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop templates utilisation

Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

For the first time, I have downloaded a template from Adobe Stock.

It is a template for photo collage.

I have found no tutorial to use the template, in my case to insert my images in the template.

Could someone tell me where I can find information about templates utilisation ?

An example for this type of template would be fine.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Most of the time it's just replacing Smart Objects with your own assets/content, anyway.

Replacing the contents of a Smart Object (Link takes you to a free chapter in the PS CC 2017 course at lynda.com. Even though it's the previous version, the rules still apply.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell us which template specifically? One of the free ones available under the New window dialog?

Usually, it's just a case of right-clicking the title of the placeholder layer in question > Replace Contents. (Use Ctrl (Cmd on Mac) + T to resize the image if it's too big.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you very much for your answer.

I use the free template ‘PhotoCollage Layouts’.

I have succeeded to replace contents In the template. I will see later to resize with T.

A documentation would be useful to explain how to get the result from the template with replaced contents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most of the time it's just replacing Smart Objects with your own assets/content, anyway.

Replacing the contents of a Smart Object (Link takes you to a free chapter in the PS CC 2017 course at lynda.com. Even though it's the previous version, the rules still apply.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines