• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slideshow module plugins

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a source where a user can get various slideshow module plugins? I designed a panoramic photo album with edge-to-edge coverage across the spread. I would like to create a slide show which has a transition effect like a "flipping page" in a book. Can anyone help me if this would be available from a third party developer? Thank you all.... Andrew

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen one "Flipping Page" plugin (name escapes me), but it only created a very small image on the screen and was very unstable. I tried but was not impressed (a 'flippen' failure in my estimate).

One of the 'better' slideshow programs I have purchased  and use is PicturesToExe. And I can highly recommend from experience.

https://www.wnsoft.com/en/picturestoexe/

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. I will check this out.

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On investigation I found the 'Flipping Page".  It was a Plugin for the Web module. It creates a HTML page that is viewed in a Browser.

It was called { TMA PicOnBook} but the web page link in the Instruction file is no longer connecting.

I still have the .zip installer, if interested.

ScreenShot070.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could not access the zip file, so I could not see if this plug-in would work for me. I am still checking out the other link, but I do appreciate your help. I could look into any solution as I would like to get a nice slide show transition for "flipping pages" I am constantly designing memory books or albums, and that visual effect would convey more of my products than other fade transitions. Since I also would like to add some music, I also would like to create a universal video which is small. I do not have more than 20 slides, or less than two minutes music. Thank you all the suggestions.

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe promotes Premiere Elements as a video editing program.  They seem to forget that it does very well with slideshows.  Relative to this topic it has about a hundred transitions, including a page turn.

Additionally, it incorporates the ACR tables so will work with RAW files.  If in Lightroom Preferences you select the option to use XMP sidecar files, Premiere Elements will see the Lightroom adjustments.  The Ken Burns "pan and zoom" effect is available.  Output can be at 4K to match current TV screens where Lightroom is limited to HD files.    Title tools are abundant.

For background music there is a selection of built in tracks that automatically adjust to fit the length of the slideshow with appropriate intros and outros.  Alternately it is easy to add music as MP3 or WAV files from any source. 

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One more question: the PictureToExe program can be used on the mac system to create a slide show, or only to display an already saved mp4 file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My bad!  I have given bad advice again.

PicturesToExe is only a Windows program, and it can create videos viewable on a Mac, so not suitable for you with a Mac.

I have seen Movavi Slideshow Maker for Mac. Might be worth a look-

https://www.movavi.com/slideshow-maker-for-mac/

https://www.movavi.com/store/mac.html

Advice from Bill about Premiere Elements looks good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just find the same thing and I think it will work. So far so good. Thank you for following up. Best wishes…

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines