• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding person to new background

Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have used the Rotor brush to isolate my body out in a small clip and now i want to place it (similar to a transparant png) ontop of my new movie background. The trimmed clip is currently is a video with a completely white background. I don't want to have it ghostly by changing opacity in premier i want it on top of the new background.

How do i go about this?

Thanks in advance

rotor.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Why would you even do that? I'm sorry, but you totally do not understand how this works. In order to retain transparency you have to chose a suitable output CoDec. ansd since you already rotoscoped yourself, all that would have been required is to place whatever layer you want under your roto layer. There's really nothing more to say. You have to study up on the basics.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why would you even do that? I'm sorry, but you totally do not understand how this works. In order to retain transparency you have to chose a suitable output CoDec. ansd since you already rotoscoped yourself, all that would have been required is to place whatever layer you want under your roto layer. There's really nothing more to say. You have to study up on the basics.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! Thanks that worked however i wanted to make my figure clip a slow motion by changing speed/duration to 33.3%. Is there any way of doing this in After Effects like in premier?

Otherwise I'd have to make the whole thing slow motion.

Cheers for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines