YES EVERYTHING IS TAGGED PROPERLY IN ANIMATOR
UPDATE ** I DID NOT FIX, BUT I MADE TWO EXTRA LAYERS TO MOVE THE PUPILS OT THE RIGHT AND LEFT OF THE NORMAL SPOT AND USED MY MOUSE TO CLICK AND MOVE THE PUPILS. TEMPORARY FIX
SECOND PROBLEM IS MY TRIGGERS ARENT WORKING !!!
Your problem is that you have a folder named "+Eyes" with all your eye components inside. That will not work.
- Make two folders and children in your "HEAD" folder.
- Name them "Left Eye" and Right Eye"
- Put the components for each eye in the corresponding folder.
- ONLY name the Pupils with a "+" in the name (be sure to spell out the names - +Left Pupil, and +Right Pupil.
- The layers named "whites" should be named Left Eyeball and Right Eyeball.
- Make sure your "blink" layer is in the correct Eye folder, and name them Left Blink and Right Blink
- Have a separate blink for each eye
That will make it work.
Glad to know that you found a temporary fix!
Can you share your puppet along with the media files (Choose File > Copy Media Files into Project Folder to collect the media files) so that we can take a closer look?