• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Website loads fine for me on multiple devices, but takes 20sec+ for client

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done my best to optimize the load times for a website for a client: Link​ and for me, it loads in about 5 seconds. This is on both devices I've used before, and devices that have never loaded the site before.

However, my client has emailed me letting me know that some customers have reached out and said it takes upwards of 20sec+ to load, or sometimes doesn't load at all (hangs up on blank screen). I have no idea why this would be happening.

Is there something obvious I'm missing here? I'm at my wit's end, and since I can't replicate the issue there isn't much I can do to troubleshoot.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hello RyanMakesMovies,

Trust me same happens at my end also.

The website loads very beautifully within 5 secs.

Looks like its something at your client's end, maybe a high level of firewall or Antivirus stuff.

Ask them to disable them forewall or switch the wifi connectivity and see if that helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello RyanMakesMovies,

Trust me same happens at my end also.

The website loads very beautifully within 5 secs.

Looks like its something at your client's end, maybe a high level of firewall or Antivirus stuff.

Ask them to disable them forewall or switch the wifi connectivity and see if that helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines