• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe DC will not print singel sided prints

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

recently installed Adobe DC, now I can't print single sided sheets.

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi deanaf41959916 ,

I'm sorry but I have problems understanding the core of your problem, because your explanations are to sparse.

Could you please get more specific on your system (OS and version, printer etc).

If I understand your request well, you cant print single pages out of a multi-page document?

Regards,

Abambo.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded adobe DC - free reader. I have check all of my printer setting, but can't stop printing 2 sided. I need to set my default to single sided not duplex.

My old Adobe Xi Reader perfect, and would default as simplex, wit the option of printing duplex.

Please help!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyone who can answer my question?? This is a huge issue, I can believe no one is willing to help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone is always willing to help... 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was your Adobe XI also running under Windows 10? Or did you update the driver or printer?

Does your printer default to duplex?

Is Windows informed that a duplex unit is installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, and no the printer stayed the same. We didn’t change anything. Adobe updated to DC.

No our printer is defaulted to simplex.

The printer has the capability of duplex, and as I said this was not an issue with XI.

[answers consolidated by moderator]

[personnel info removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

deanaf41959916  wrote

The printer has the capability of duplex, and as I said this was not an issue with XI.

I don't doubt that. But some printers do not inform Windows about their capabilities.

To be able to set the duplex/simplex printing from Acrobat, Acrobat needs to get this information from Windows, which needs getting that information from the printer (driver). Acrobat does not ask the printer directly.

If now Acrobat XI worked fine, Acrobat (any version) should work fine, except if anything has been changed outside of the control of Acrobat.

You may try uninstalling Acrobat, running Creative Cloud Cleaner (to be downloaded from the Adobe site, not the program CCcleaner of a similar name, but not from Adobe) and reinstalling Adobe Acrobat. If that works, there was a problem with the upgrade.

If that does not work, the problem lies with your printer or with the information that your printer sends over to the OS.

In any case, you should be able to overwrite any settings by using the printers settings by entering printer properties:

(BTW: please answer in one post and do not include personnel information, like your e-mail signature when answering by mail. That helps greatly the moderators tasks.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can change the settings and it will only print duplex.

[Private data removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Samsung x4300lx printer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines