• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

None of the apps I bought appear on Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Creative Cloud All Apps using the student discount, but when I installed CC it only shows Photoshop and a few other apps as bought, with the others only available through 7 day trials. does anyone know what might have caused this?

Extra info: I installed CC after I purchased the set. I bought it 6-7 hours ago as of typing this. I'm not sure if the payment went through, but it seems to have done from the confirmation email I received.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Thanks for the help! I found the issue - turns out I was using an old Adobe

ID instead of my current one. I’m good to go now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi LDowson,

I have reviewed your Adobe ID (email address) you have utilized to post here and found you have an active Creative Cloud Student and Teacher edition subscription.

As you have mentioned you are only seeing trials of products and also few of them are missing in the Creative Cloud desktop app, please let us know the operating system and its version installed on your computer.

Meanwhile I would recommend you to turn off any security software installed on  your machine and then perform the steps given here: "Failed to install" error received when installing Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app"

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the help! I found the issue - turns out I was using an old Adobe

ID instead of my current one. I’m good to go now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good to know that, enjoy your software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines