• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export To Word

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PDF I am trying to export to Word. I bought the Annual plan but everytime I hit export to Microsoft Word it takes me to the page to repurchase an Exporting Plan which I have already done. Help me out!!Editing & Exporting PDFs

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Contact Adobe Customer Care.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What subscription?

There at least 3 subscriptions that might provide this. Acrobat Professional and Acrobat Standard in the perpetual subscription, Adobe Acrobat DC Professional or Standard in the one time license or the web service for the conversion available for Acrobat or Reader.

Make sure you have read and followed all the instructions. Make sure there are no errors during the installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem; unable to convert pdf to Word znd no help offered on this product. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What product or service are you trying to use? We can not help without knowing the details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone gotten an answer to this?  I have the same problem with Adobe Acrobat DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure you're using Acrobat and not (Acrobat) Reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you are correct, it is acrobat reader, but I have been exporting documents for 3 years with my paid subscription and now I cannot?

I appreciate any help you can offer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then make sure you're still logged in to your account and that your subscription is still valid.

You can also try doing it from the browser, here: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help again but I still cannot seem to get it to work.  My subscription is good until mid Feb.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact Adobe Customer Care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines