35 Replies Latest reply on Jan 23, 2018 4:34 PM by Ussnorway

Something for the weekend - Part 3 - Out of the mist

davescm Adobe Community Professional

Trevor was going to put up an image for this weekend's challenge but, being in the middle of his PC switch over, he asked me if I would post another. So..........

This the mist rolling up the Beauly Firth in Scotland, but what mystery is the mist hiding within it?  What could appear from it?

As with last week :

Anything goes as long as it meets the forum rules on decency, copyright etc.

Anyone is welcome to have a go - whether you are a complete beginner or a Photoshop expert.

There are no prizes - just the chance to practice, show off, or bring a bit of humour and fun.

As previously requested, I've posted the image at reasonable resolution as it can help with composites. When posting back your edited images please downsize to 1500px on the long side.

To download, right click and Save Image As / Save Picture As (or similar depending on your browser)

Beauly-Firth-Mist.jpg

Enjoy and have fun...

Dave

(If anyone wants to take a look at last weekend's submissions - they are here Something for the weekend - Part 2 - What Lies Beneath?