Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS3: Can't download part 1 & 2

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The other night I went through the convoluted process of getting a new serial number and installer, however, the installer could not save the files part1 and part2 due to a glitch in the system. I fixed the glitch the next day but I cannot get back to the page where I can download the files. Every time I go back to the original page it asks for my old serial number to start the whole process over again, only it does nothing when I put it in and hit submit. It's like it knows I already did it once so it won't do it again.

How can I get back to those files? And will they still match the installer? Is there some way to run the installer from my machine? It installed fine but I don't see any icon to run it nor do I see anything listed in programs.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try a different browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, that was the first thing I did. I also searched the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines